Here's how (From AKN):
- Home Ribbon - Batch Utility (path to the current model is automatically added to the Input area)
- In the Output area, As Single File tab, click the Browse button.
- In the Save Output As dialog box, browse to the desired folder, and enter the name for the text file.
- In the Save as Type drop-down list, select the File List (*.txt) option, and click Save.
- In the Autodesk Navisworks Batch Utility dialog box, click the Run Command button.
To Generate a List of All Design Files Used in the Current Model | Navisworks Products | Autodesk Knowledge Network