- Enhanced 2D and Sheet Features, like:
- Ability to import sheets (from Revit) directly, and then overlay them into position in 3D! Very nice feature...
Tip: once you have added a Sheet to a 3D section view, you can save that Viewpoint and it will keep that Section Cut / Sheet relationship stored in the Viewpoint.
- Ability to export multiple models separately and 'merge' into one master model
- Enhanced tablet features, including better Touch support and Camera support for issue creation
- Ability to import any PDFs directly (not from Revit)
If you are still on Revizto 3.7, at this point I definitely recommend upgrading to latest version
Read my previous posts about Revizto here.
Revizto 4.1 is out! It's all about stability! • Revizto