IFC for Revit 2015 (v15.6):
IFC for Revit 2016 (v16.3): http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3aifc2016_windows32and64%3aen
Update notes for IFC for Revit 2015 (v15.6):
- Added some minor export performance tweaks.
- Added IFC4 Design Transfer View as an option. With this option, Revit will attempt to create IfcAdvancedBReps in some cases.
- The import log file now contains the importer version at the end.
New Export Functionality:
- Display the element id for each element as it is exported.
- Create IfcGroups for multiple IfcReinforcingBars created by one rebar element in Revit.
- (IFC4) Add support for ConicalFace and fix RevolvedFace for IfcAdvancedBRep.
- (IFC4) Reuse IfcCartesianPoints when exporting an IfcAdvancedBRep.
Export Bug Fixes:
- Associate some entities with IfcBuilding if they have no other spatial containment, or there are no levels.
- Correctly export DirectShapes of Ramp, Stairs, or certain MEP categories.
- Correctly relate IfcAssembly to IfcBuildingStorey in certain cases.
- Export some elements with geometry that couldn't be correctly split into multiple solids.
- Fix crash in certain cases where we can't create a valid tessellation for a face.
- Fix crash when exporting certain vertical roofs.
- Fix crash when exporting elements with no bounding box when splitting elements by level.
- Fix crash when exporting filled regions with invalid color definitions.
- Fix the name of IfcArbitraryClosedProfileDef entities.
- Never export curtain wall panels independent of their curtain walls.
- Remove invisible geometry when exporting families when exporting elements in the current view.
- (IFC4) Correct export of IfcMechanicalFastener.
New Import Functionality:
- Add support for extra currency types.
- Allow import of unbounded grid lines, with a warning and an arbitrary length.
Import Bug Fixes:
- The IfcSweptSurface "Position" attribute is now optional.