- Make them Independent by using Duplicate with Detailing (resultant duplicate is Independent), you can do this for a batch of Dependent Views using Bonus Tools. Or you can do it slowly, one by one, using the right click and Convert to Independent option.
- Select those new independent views and save as selection set with Dynamo (see image below). Load the selection Set and Ctrl+C. Note: this method allows you to Copy all of the required plan Views directly to Clipboard, without having to select Crop Regions as would normally be required...
- Paste Aligned - Selected Levels into the target model
- Copy View Templates if necessary, you can use this method for individual templates
- Reapply any View Templates as necessary
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
In Revit, you cannot easily transfer Dependent views from one Revit project to another. Here's one way you might workaround this issue: