But what if you only want to Tag certain Duct Accessories, like those that actually have a value in a given parameter? What we need to do is limit the view to only showing what you want to tag, and then run the Tag All Not Tagged command as above.
- Duplicate the view you are working in
- Hide all unnecessary Links
- Use View Filters to hide the elements you don't need, by using the parameter you actually want, something like this:
- After you have hidden off these elements, run the Tag All command in this view
- Select all of those new tags (right-click on one of them, Select All Instances - Visible in View)
- Switch back to the original view and Paste Aligned to Current View