The software is hardly at version 0.8 (officially)... just wait for 1 point oh!
1) Tips and Tricks
Tips and Tricks for #DynamoBIM on the blog--strings, custom nodes, and graph organization. http://t.co/Y6DDURCNFd pic.twitter.com/uhgxMXKfgj
— Dynamo (@DynamoBIM) February 27, 2015
2) How about renumbering?
Renumbering in #Revit got you down? This tutorial by @williamwong will cheer you up #DynamoBIM http://t.co/F38yaydetL pic.twitter.com/vXlgENDgSz
— CASE (@case_inc) March 12, 2015
3) Auto create sheets...
Dynamo script that creates revit sheets from excel drawing register(built checks). Finished #ukbimcrew #DynamoBIM https://t.co/XkygjFTrqh
— Brendan cassidy (@brencass86) March 16, 2015
4) Creating grids...
create grids in Revit using @DynamoBIM its easy! Why use #DynamoBIM to do this? See post http://t.co/7h25FnEizZ pic.twitter.com/6iPfwOFrDr
— marcello sgambelluri (@marcellosgamb) March 22, 2015
5) Make doors react to room size and contents...
Dynamo: More Than Grasshopper Lite | CASE
6) Auto section box creation...
Revit Dynamite and Ammo: Auto section box - Dynamo style
7) Make topography from images using Dynamo and Mantis Shrimp...
topo tools for dynamo | archi-lab
8) Convert Topography to Polysurface mesh for further use...
Enjoy Revit: Dealing withTopography in Dynamo
9) Randomize color and materials...
Phil-osophy in BIM: Randomize Color and Material in Revit - Dynamo Style!
10) Animate design iterations...
5 Dynamo Custom Nodes that can animate;
- Number and Length Parameter iterations
- Element Transparency
- Camera movement
- Element Color Ranges
11) Rooms in 3D
Interesting: Want to view your #Revit Rooms in 3D? You cant in Revit... Use #DynamoBIM http://t.co/Qy5dtCiKuw
— David Barco Moreno (@qbimgest) February 5, 2015
12) This page has a visual list of all the Built In functions in Dynamo:
13) Using Dynamo for model quality review...
Presented a paper on model checking with #DynamoBIM today at #eCAADe2014 http://t.co/sDJ73pCRAI
— Andreas Dieckmann (@a_dieckmann) September 12, 2014
14) Visual programming for Revit -
80 minute demo from one of the top conceptual designers in the business...
Dynamo: Visual Programming for Revit from Alfred Huang on Vimeo.
15) And this is more of an amusing one... :-)
#DynamoBIM 's most use node! Interesting choice of words cc @ZachKron @ColinMcCrone pic.twitter.com/FoyxcwOWP3
— Mark Thorley (@MarkThorley1) February 12, 2015