But if you do, Daniel Hughes has put together an interesting list based on his experience:
"Here’s my list of the ten best process features in Revit; that can offer the biggest Return On Investment (ROI) in the initial phase of Revit implementation.
- Automatic Sheet set Management and Tag Coordination
- Automated Floor Planning Tools
- All Model & Sheet Views Update When the Revit Model is Edited
- Annotation Graphics Resize Based on View Scale
- Power of Parametric Dimensioning
- Pre-built Building Product Manufacturer Model Libraries
- Building Schedules Synchronize\Auto-Update With Model Changes
- Views: Independent & Automated Visibility Controls
- Multiple people can simultaneously Access and Edit the Project File
- Link DWG Files Into Revit Project"