Here's one method:
- Export desired view from Navisworks to KML with "collapse" set to None. This will bring the full model hierarchy with the KML file (see help for more info)
- Install ArchiCAD 16 and the Google Earth import / export plugin
- File Special - Merge, select the KMZ (this part could take a while)
- File Special - IFC 2x3 - Merge to IFC Model...
- Select an IFC file (maybe make an empty one to merge with first, like this one)
- You will get geometry and some basic data, but the main thing is that the object segregation is still present
- From here you can import the IFC file to Revit as usual
Welcome to the QGIS project!
Index of /downloads/weekly
Importing KMZ files into AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 - Autodesk Community
Addons for AutoCAD:
SL-King Download King.KML FDO provider
Spatial Manager™ - Download