When working in a project that was created using Revit, the Revit LT user can do the following:
- Add elements that are supported by Revit LT.
- Add instances of families that were loaded into the Revit project, even if the family categories are not generally supported by Revit LT.
- Move elements that were created using Revit but that are not supported by Revit LT, such as (not a complete list):
- Adaptive components
- Assemblies and parts
- Panel-based curtain elements
- In-place elements
- Move and modify the following elements created using Revit:
- Stairs by sketch
- Slanted columns
Using Revit LT to Add and Modify Elements in Revit Projects - WikiHelp