- Drink lots of coffee (in moderation, of course)
- Talk to as many people as you can - target the people who you have made contact with online but haven't met in person
- Get your own name out there in conversation - make sure you say something memorable, like "this Rivett program is cool, hey"
- If you get bored, go get another coffee
- ways to customize your Revit environment,
- online resources you didn't know about,
- anything that could improve your personal workflow or your company standards.
PS - Feel free to post your own 'survival tips' in the comments...