None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: UPPER FLOOR PLAN - Option 2 View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings.
If I move the link in the secondary option AWAY (geographically) from the link in the primary option, the Room Tags work fine.
The workaround that I am currently using is this:
- Place the two link files in different Option SETS. In this way, both the Revit links can be a 'primary option'.
- Make a 'blank' option in each of the Option Sets.
- In a plan view, set the Visibility / Graphics such that the link you want to see is selected, and in the other Option Set 'blank' is selected.
- You should now be able to tag these Room elements through to both of the links in the different Option Sets.
If the above doesn't work for you, do this:
- In a plan view, move the link you want to tag 'away' from the other link a known amount.
- Tag the Rooms in the link in the new location, then
- Move the link back into the correct place. Revit will prompt to move the Room Tags for you...