If you using RAC and you want to use an Embedded Schedule:
- Open your RAC RVT in Revit MEP (if you are a Suite user, you probably already have it installed, otherwise you can install a Trial)
- Add an Embedded Schedule (this feature shows up as an extra tab on the Schedule creation / properties dialog for Rooms and Spaces)
- Ensure that you format it correctly, because RAC won't allow you to make any changes to the 'embedded' part of the Schedule.
- Save, and re-open in RAC.
- Your Embedded Schedule is still present in Revit Architecture:
For more information on Embedded Schedules, check out:
Applied Software Blog: Embedded Schedules in Revit MEP