Here is a workaround:
- Make a Floor Schedule with Area and Comments fields added.
- Filter By - Comments = the Comments of the Floor you want to tag (this needs to be a unique entry).
- Turn off Headers, Grids etc in the Schedule Appearance.
- Hide the Comments field in the Schedule.
- Rename the Schedule to something like:
Floor TAG - Deck Area
- Drag and drop this Schedule a.k.a. Tag onto a Sheet, on top of the Floor in question.
OK, I understand that this is not the most manageable or elegant solution, but it may be useful in certain situations.