The steps below show how to do it using the i-model plugin (you may also want to look at converting a 3D DWF straight to a 3D PDF):
- Close Revit
- Download and install i-model plug-in for Revit (you will have to register)
- Download and install Bentley View
- Open a Revit project
- Open a 3D view
- In the Ribbon, go to Bentley - Publish as i-model
- Open the i-model DGN in Bentley View
- File - Print to PDF
- Tick 'Print to 3D'
- Click Printer button
- Choose a place to save your file
- Open the 3D PDF in Adobe Reader
- Have fun navigating your Revit model inside a 3D PDF file.
If you're looking to buy Autodesk software, try finding it here with special deals.