- Create a rendered AVI walkthrough from Revit with HALF the frames you actually want. In other words, this walkthrough will be twice as fast as the walkthrough you will end up with.
- Install Adobe After Effects trial
- Open Adobe After Effects.
- New - Project
- Drag the Revit walkthrough file into the 'Project' area
- Right click on the file in the Project Area - Interpret Footage
- Set Loop = 2 times
- Drag the file from the Project Area to the Composition Area
- Right click on the file in the Composition Area
- Effect - Time - Timewarp
- Ensure speed is set at 50 (that is 50%, or half speed)
- Composition - Make Movie...
- Adjust the Output settings to suit.
- Click 'Render'
- View your new 'slow motion' walkthrough
Here is a video that describes the process:
Here are a few associated posts:
Distributed Parallel Rendering in Revit
Using Avisynth and VirtualDub to join BMP to AVI