According to my research:
EDIT: Steve from Revit OpEd has quite rightly noted that he was actually the first at T minus 56 minutes (56 mins before Gregory). Touché!
- Gregory Arkin - Revit3D.com (first!)
- Harlan Brumm - The Revit Clinic (about 1 hr 41 mins later than the first)
- Jay Polding - revit in plain english (about 1 hr 59 mins later than the first)
- The Revit Kid! (about 2 hr 25 mins later than the first)
- Erik Egbertson - Inside the Factory (about 2 hr 47 mins later than the first)
- Jeremy Tammik - The Building Coder (about 3 hr later than the first)
- Erik Lewis - Who's afraid of the Big Bad BIM? (about 12 hr 51 mins later than the first)
What's the point of this? Well, it shows that 'the system works' and the word certainly gets out!
It also shows who I subscribe to and how quick they were off the mark!
Hopefully I have helped you connect to some of these great blogs.